Thursday, September 18, 2008

last mow

Well I may have mowed the lawn for the last time with the old mower.

My grandfather is moving up to moncton and I am happy to accept his lawn tractor and give it a new home.

The other tractor, now in a working state, will likely go up on kijiji for sale. with full disclosure of problems.

The newer tractor, only a few years old, is a really nice, good working (knock on wood) tractor with the funky cool hydrostatic drive!

can't wait.

Although, the old beast has grown a happy spot in my heart. Its been a pain but its managed to do its best and mow the lawn all summer (well I have had it all summer, mowed it for half the summer.)

We are picking up the newer tractor Saturday. likely just drop it off at my dads for now, and bring it up soon after.

Might have to think about painting a tribute flames on the new tractor. haha.

No comments: