Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lawn is almost mowed

Well last weekend I finally got the mower working well enough to use, and use it I did!!

The lawn is now 85 percent mowed for the first time this summer.

now all the mower needs is a cable and plastic pulleys to lift the front of the mower deck.
Right now I have it tied up to make it work. it was binding the main belt as well. it doesn't like being at that angle.

The pulleys and cable are on back order unfortuneately.

Oh and turning down the revs seems to have helped a lot at keeping the mower running.
I mowed through most of the 2 to 3 foot grass until in the last chunk the mower didn't want to run anymore. I haven't tried it yet since. and I likely won't for a little while.. super super busy!!

In fact I am almost a week late printing this. haha.

till later

No comments: