Saturday, July 26, 2008

well finally got out and finished

its more of a "d0n't have alot of time thing" but the lawn is finally completely mowed.
and needs to be start over again, but its not 3 feet tall (no exaggeration) anywheres anymore! But its long for a lawn again and needs to be mowed again.

Mower is working, for the most part, I really hope gramp offers up his mower. I am half tempted to sorta ask for it. I need it, this mower is in constant need of supervision to keep working, just driving it on level ground usually intales constant adjustment of the choke... gets annoying, I understand why steeve got tired of using it. If gramp doesn't offer up his mower, I will be taking it somewhere for a good tune up, and to have the choke fixed. so that it runs smooth and long for a while. right now I am pretty sure it overheats and you must keep the revs down as much as you can. still waiting on the pulleys, he has the cable but the pulleys are still no show, will be seeing him next week to see if they came in yet.

But it mowed the lawn. thats what it was suppose to do, and it did it, and with 3 foot grass, I am happy that it could. hopefully now it can just work easy and mow just a clipping off with a heavy tuff here and there.

Maybe.

No comments: