Monday, March 26, 2007

Another weekend gone

Well another one gone.. Started the big house clean today.. see my parents go south every year, to escape the cold, and then they come back and I have to clean this house top to bottom to hide my same of laziness.. haha.



Ricki got the bathroom upstairs done, I got the backyard cleaned up from a winter of doggy.  so were well on our way, 2 things down.. 2000000000 more to go.. haha.



Bah!



Rods mind got messed with some more today.. Our friend Krista kinda wants to persue him.. So we tease him a little all of us (Ok, mostly me and krista.. haha) He reacts funny.. shaking his head, rolling his eyes.. its funny.. they have a weird chemistry.. we'll see how it goes. I will give updates later on.



Other things.. I suppose I should tell about before they develop.. I am trying to buy a company.. when its mine I will tell you all about it.. right now I will just say that its an established company and makes money.. the owner wants out cuz hes getting of age and was retired and only doing it as a hobby.  Now he wants to go farther in his shriner's group.. so he needs more time so he offered it to me.. we will see how it comes about..



My girlfriend Ricki, Wants to get a new car.. tomorrow we are going to try and buy a Jeep Compass 07.. in Jeep Green.. Hopefully we can get it for a good price.  we will see.



Hopefully this summer as well, me and Ricki will be getting a house.. Once I get this company under my name. its a crazy house.. again.. for now thats all you will get.. we don't need other people putting offers on our house.. haha.. its gotta stay on the market a few months.. haha.



thats all the big stuff for now.  Wish Us luck.. we will need it.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: