Saturday, March 31, 2007

Not feeling best still.

Well yesturday was hell. I mean Hell. I was so dehydrated from it that I could barely walk. Hopefully today is much better. I woke up feeling better, still a few gurgles in the tummy though. Not a good sign. But so far I feel much better than yesturday.



Didn't leave the house yesturday either, by noon I am gonna have some serious cabin fever. especially if its as nice out today as I think its gonna be.



Got most of the house cleaned and primed for our visitors today, but they won't be around much, just there animals. Daisy and Misty, a big black lab and a collie mix, respectfully.



My poor little weener dog will be running her little legs off with these two.



Well I might post again later, as today is just begining.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: