Thursday, June 12, 2008

IT WORKS

The tractor lives!!!

Ok so one inch smaller belt was the key to its movement.

GREAT!

So I put the mower deck on.. *crossing fingers*

It works!
Belt is quite loose tho.
Hummm.. try it anyways.

20 minutes later and the belt disappears.. where did it go.. oh there it is under the tractor. good thing it needs the belt to turn the blades as the belt is hanging on one of them. haha.

Ok noticed one of the guides is bent on the deck, and the belt is quite loose.
another problem, the engine doesn't like the deck, it wants to shut off every time its going through a little bit of grass or if I turn on the deck too quick. Geez, that some weak 18hp. Weird.

But we finally had a big step forward with the tractor.

Life tho. has jumped backwards.
Property taxes have doubled and that sucks, adds 200 dollars of bills monthly to us. which we didn't have.
Jeep's front driveshaft is cooked. CV Joint is dead. Son-Of-A-B*tch!!!
Oh well I guess it wasn't the front U-Joints afterall.
although they are starting to go too. sigh, but I thought that was were the noise was coming from, but it was my front CV joint in the driveshaft.
I guess I will be 2WD for a while. Unless the boys in the Jeep Club come through for me. *cross fingers*

No comments: