Wednesday, May 2, 2007

another good day

Well I feel better lately, I know thats just what murphy is waiting to hear so he can kick my butt again. but I have been having a really good week. *crosses fingers, knock on wood and all that* I know I am not better yet, but I have been good.



Ricki is having a little trouble trying to get a new car.  I'll just leave it at that, we think its all worked out now. Will know more tomorrow or by the end of the week for sure.



Jeep is all lined up for some new knees and a bit of a leg stretch.. hee hee. so some fresh and much needed skyjackers all around and 2" 's of extra air should do the trick for now. Also the jeep is getting some Bulletproofing done to it, Finally the Rockers will be completed, had to buy what was done from the original guy working on them and take them to the new guy working on them and give him the rest of the saved money for the rockers. (It only took a year or more to get to this point due to the guy having lots and lots of life problems and not having time to work on them. Appearantly his family is more important than my rockers.. sheesh.. ;P) Everything will not only be good, but better.. hee hee.  Lets just say that if your a rock and you wanna hurt my rockers, you better be falling on them from above.. MWAHAhahahahahahahahahaaha!!!  Should be fun, hopefully I feel better this summer so I can get out and test all my new stuff some.



Oh well, thats it for now I guess. 





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: