Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 7, and she was right.. Weird.

Well like two posts ago said about Heather's treatment, today was day 7 of the 2 weeks of spin training.. errrr, polarity switching. This is the day Heather said my spinning would stop altogether, and start going in the right direction again. I was spinning the wrong way inside. She warned me that on day 7 I may feel a bit ill and to maybe make the day an easy on.. I will admit, I was a little skeptical. but sure enough, I woke up today feeling under the weather, even had a sore throat, this has lasted most of the day, and I am suppose to start feeling better from here on in.



Hopefully my disposition will get better today, cuz I was in a very grouchie mood today. Everything was getting on my nerves but I did my best to control it once I realised I was in such a bad mood.



Anyways, interesting stuff. Bah!!



HAHA!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: