Sunday, May 13, 2007

TEST #2

Well I got the other end done a few weeks ago, now they are gonna check the other end, this time I will get to drink a nasty chalky drink and check my upper digestive track.. should be fun.  that will be at 7:25 Monday morning. I'll try and write later to let you know how it went.



Heather gave me a possitive outlook on my problem, in the form of a possible solution, so I have an appointment with her on Tuesday, to see if I am spinning the wrong way.. I will try to let you know how that goes as well.



Besides that not much new to update.. chuggin along with my hopes and dreams.



Survivor ended tonight.. Earl Won.  Yau-Man would have won but stupid dreams is a liar, bugger.  So close, but on a possitive note, Earl was the one Ricki picked to win, and had we been on a survivor pool.. she would have won money.. would have, if we were in a pool.. too bad, as it is, she did win a toberlone bar from me.. haha.



Wish me luck.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: