Thursday, April 26, 2007

bad evening

well just before supper yesturday after the test I felt bad, and had a very very bad case of the runs, Went really pale and was considering going to the hospital again.



after some gatorade I began to feel better, but today I am on and off again feeling wise, I haven't been bad, but I don't feel comfortable either. this sickness sucks, whatever it is.



Checked the net, and some other people have what is called Sulphur Burps and often with the runs, but theres are very infrequent.  like every couple months.

The only success on there for dealing with it, was one guy had a Acid Reflux surgery done and hasn't had problems since, and that was over a year ago.



I would so do that if I was guaranteed it would help.. sigh.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: