Monday, April 23, 2007

In the process

Ok, liquid diets suck, I have been drinking water and other all day, now mind you I am not hungry, how could I my stomach is full of liquid. water water water, then for supper, onion soup, minus the onion flakes strained out, which at least was tastey, then a glass of apple juice.. MMMmmm sugar. then Jello!!! Weee!



More liquid water water water, then 8 oclock came and I got to drink the liquid Laxative. Which I don't have to tell anyone is a really fun time. yay.



So tomorrow bright and early I have to get up at the crack of 6 and take my "BIG PILL" and then go to the hospital for the rest of the test at 7:35.



So after this is all done and finished tomorrow at some point. I will try to remember to post to let everyone who reads this (steve you still out there?) know how it went.



Wish me luck.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: