Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wow, busy day

well finished the paper, the luminary, then went to home depot, to window shop... its a long story.. then I went to the creek with Ricki, then watched tv, watched house, and a couple of other shows. Blah. quiet night.



couple days ago, got a call from my doc, about a test they are gonna do on me for my stomache.  doesn't sound fun. Lets just say... its gonna be a very memorable experience. and I really don't wanna do it. but to figure out whats going on inside me I am willing.. but I still don't wanna.



Oh well. Wish me luck, the diet part of it starts on Monday, and I go very 7:35am bright and early Tuesday morning. 6:00am will be the most interesting part. Those who know what I am talking about, understand.



anyways. felling kinda lathargic.. bah. We will see how the next few days go. I'm in charge of things this week for getting the paper out. should be fun.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: