Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Off to the Hospital for a few hours tonight. Weeee!

Had a fun night tonight. spent 4pm-12 in the hospital



Well I have had really bad diarrea all weekend, and I was starting to get dehydrated. for a second time, and I wasn't getting any better. from last thursday till today, it was bad, very bad on friday and today. I figured it was time to get it checked. they took me right in, and they put two full bags of fluid in me and then I had x-rays, stool samples, bloodwork. and finally got it all done then the waiting for the results. the good news. its not crones or any deseases. what it is, not sure though. the stool culture will take a few days and maybe they can find an easy to cure infection.  hopefully. that doc doesn't think its Irritable bowl because of how much I get.  and how bad. so who knows. months and months of infection. lots of gas and bad stuff like that. but besides that the xrays looked good and the blood work ruled out very bad things.  but I am still not feeling good and It will be a few days before they can put a finger on infection.



Funny thing.. this doctor told me to do the exact opposite as the other one.. coincidence??  this one told me that when its "bad" to eat things that would make a person constipated.. and no fibre.. hahahhaha.. when its bad. and she said Imodium is fine to take as long as I don't exceed the max daily.



So things have calmed down a little now. late at night. and if its not better in the morning. I may have to call david and tell him to do everything himself.



but as of now. things are a little better. Fun night in the hospital. and threats of a future colonoposky. real fun!



Anyways.. exhausted and drained. odd seeing as two full bags of drip fluid has been put into me tonight. but true.

til next time.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: