Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OH MY!! I feel violated

Well what can I say, its done, it felt really weird, and not the best experience of my life.  A Barium Enema is nothing to fear, but its nothing to look forward too either.



But its over, and hopefully someday they will tell me how it went and how I am.. I got to watch it on the tv screen as it filled me up, showing off my lower intestine on an xray. Wow, I saw my hip bones, I would love to play with that for an afternoon and check out all my bones.. haha. it was neato. unfortuneately I couldn't enjoy it, because a tube was going up my butt and filling me with Barium. Didn't hurt but it wasn't comfy either.



Did my taxes today, should get 359 bucks back WOOHOO!! 



Besides that and eating way too much today to make up for a day and a half of no food. My insides are hating me again.. Oh well, back to normal.



SNAFU!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: